Oregon State University Human Resources strives to create an institution where people thrive, partnerships prevail and performance excels by focusing on providing OSU with quality HR leadership, service and consultation.
We provide service, leadership, and consultation in achieving an effective and high quality workforce at Oregon State University.
- OSU is the higher education employer of choice in the Pacific Northwest.
- Diversity and inclusion are an integral part of the University’s community and work environment.
- OSU provides opportunities for all its employees to achieve their career and worklife goals.
- OSU employees use state-of-the-art technology to access human resources information and transact worklife transactions.
- Collaborative partnerships exist between human resources and its campus constituencies, utilizing best practices in the field of human resources management.
- All leaders will be highly skilled in people management and will view personal and professional development of themselves and their staff as a continuous, on-going responsibility.
- Flexibility, mutual exchange of ideas, and continuous improvement
- Innovation and Recognition
- Employee Empowerment
- Life-long Learning and Development
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Quality and Accuracy
- Consistency of Service
- Fair and Equitable treatment
- Productivity and Effectiveness