You are here

04. How do I submit a Motor Vehicle History?

Incumbents are required to possess and maintain a valid driver's license in their state of residence. Please obtain your non-employment driving record/history from the issuing state's DMV for the past 24 months and either submit an electronic copy to employee.relations@oregonstate.edu, or fax a copy to 541.737.0553 Attn: Michele Spaulding (most DMV offices will fax directly to me if requested) or submit a hard copy to:

Office of Human Resources
Attn: Michele Spaulding
204 Kerr Administration Building
Corvallis, OR  97331

Training Topics: 
Motor Vehicle History Check