Briefly describe the physical working conditions or work schedules for the position if they are outside of a typical office environment.
- The employee in this position may be required to lift, carry, push, and pull objects weighing up to 75 pounds. Overtime, evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Possible exposure to noxious odors, infectious diseases, chemicals, gas anesthetics, radiation, loud noises, wet and slippery floors, and machinery.
- Shift and/or work assignment may be changed based on operational needs. We are a seven day a week operation so weekends and holiday work may be required.
- Working in a confined area with no air conditioning; required to work extended work hours due to emergency situations or increased temporary workload; required to work during inclement weather conditions and during natural disasters; and working in an area of moderate noise levels caused by equipment and radio transmissions.
- Working environment may include exposure to communicable diseases on a daily basis; and working with emotionally stressed and sometimes hostile clients.