You are here

What about pay raises, discipline procedures, promotion, etc.? What are my rights and who are my contacts?

If you are a classified employee, you can see your supervisor or personnel contact to review a copy of the OPEU Bargaining Agreement. You may also find the information on the web. For academic and professional employees, contact Academic Affairs or the Office of Human Resources.

Training Topics: 
New Employee