What gets talked about in an organization and how it gets talked about determines what will happen. Or won't happen.
the three transformational ideas
Make the connection between conversations and your personal and professional success.
- Our work, our relationships, and our lives succeed or fail one conversation at a time.®
- The conversation is the relationship.®
- All conversations are with myself and sometimes they involve other people.®
the seven principles
Explore the Principles of Fierce Conversations® and their relevance to your personal and professional success.
- Master the courage to interrogate reality.®
- Come out from behind yourself, into the conversation, and make it real.®
- Be here, prepared to be nowhere else.®
- Tackle your toughest challenge today.®
- Obey your instincts.®
- Take responsibility for your emotional wake.®
- Let silence do the heavy lifting.®
Transform your team into a high-functioning internal think tank. Essential when you need to:
- Make high-stakes decisions, resolve recurring problems, design effective strategies, evaluate opportunities.
- Create an environment in which team members interrogate multiple, competing realities.
- Get the team on board and ready to act.
A powerful, deep-dive conversation used by coaches globally; this model is also effective at getting to the heart of customers’ needs. Apply this tool to:
- Surface and address issues critical to the success and happiness of individuals.
- Increase clarity, improve accountability and provide impetus for action or change.
- Develop emerging leaders.
Use this innovative approach to ensure that individuals’ development paths are clear and that they are on track to accomplish goals. Apply this model to:
- Ensure that individuals know where they have authority to make decisions and act.
- Provide individuals with a clear upward path of professional development.
- Create a culture of accountability, so that people take responsibility for their actions.
Enrich relationships while effectively addressing attitudinal, behavioral or performance issues with a colleague, a team or a challenging customer. Rely on this approach to:
- Confront tough issues with confidence and skill.
- Overcome barriers to meaningful conversations.
- Enrich your most challenging relationships.