You are here

Records Requests

To request files from your own Personnel file:

If you are an SEIU or CGE represented employee:  please contact employee.relations@oregonstate.edu for all your requests.

If you are Faculty, please refer to the following:

    - Access by the Faculty Member to Personnel Records Files
    - Access to Peer and Student Teaching Evaluations
    - Your contact in the Office of Human Resources is Jennifer Short

    Other records requests:

    If you are requesting Faculty Data for Research purposes:  please contact the Institutional Review Board

    For OSU public records requests:  please contact publicrecords@oregonstate.edu.

    Salary and Employment Verifications: please contact The Work Number.