Tools and Processes for Managing Professional Faculty
Purpose: This program prepares you to handle issues faced daily in the management of professional faculty. Topics include:
- Civil rights with an emphasis on discrimination and access
- Discipline, reassignments, and separation from employment
- Legal processes (public record requests, FERPA, subpoenas, claims, summons/complaints, attorney/client privilege, and preservation notices)
- OSU Compliance and Ethics Program overview
- Risk management with an empashis in insurance and risk prevention
- University Ombuds
Presented by the Offices of Academic Affairs, Enterprise Rick Services, General Counsel, University Compliance, Audit Services, Equal Opportunity an dAccess, and University Ombuds.
Manager's Legal Toolkit Program Flier
- Target audience are those who supervise and manage professional faculty
- Registration required. Registration will open mid to late August.
- No cost
Accommodations for disabilities may be made by calling 541-737-3207, preferably one week in advance.
2017 Session Information
Date: Wednesday, September 20
Time: 8:00 A.M. - 4:15 P.M
Light refreshments provided
Location: Memorial Union Horizon Room (Room 49)