You are here
Instructions for Accessing T&PD Online Training Programs
- Log into Blackboard with your ONID username and password.
- After logging in, click the orange “Community” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “Human Resources Training” link.
- You will see a table with a list of organizations in the left column. At the field “Office of Human Resources (org_147183_YEAR2999)," click the down arrow button and select “enroll.”
- On selection, you will see a screen that says "action successful."
- To get to the trainings, select the "Office of Human Resources (org_147183_YEAR2999)" breadcrumb in the top bar of the page.
- You will see an “Introduction” page. Click the “Trainings” link in the left navigation area to view all training programs. They are organized by category. You may participate in any programs, in any area that you choose. Simply click the title links to view training program sin any catagory.
- When you have completed a training program, you will be asked to take a post test, complete a survey, or print a certificate of completion. These actions will produce a record that you have taken the training program.