ONLY when you seek medical treatment. If you do not see a doctor, you do not file a claim. However, you are still required to report the injury/illness to your supervisor immediately!

The administrative office in your department or college should have a supply of the claim form titled Workers' Compensation Claim Form 801 - SAIF Corporation. You complete the worker portion, your supervisor or other assigned person in the department completes the employer portion. The completed 801 claim form should be sent to Employee Benefits 236 Kerr Administration Building, OSU Campus within 24 hours of an injury or notification of an injury/illness. When necessary, the completed forms can be faxed to 541-737-0553; originals should still be sent to Employee Benefits. The Office of Human Resources will coordinate claims and will submit the completed forms to our workers’ compensation carrier, SAIF .