Yes. Banner training is available through Information Services. You may register at the centralized OSU Professional Development registration website once you have set-up your ONID account. Other computer training is available from the Department of Forestry's Computing Training and Education program. These courses are open to campus for a small fee if they have space available. You must register through their web sites.