Online Position Description & Recruiting System (Select Suite - PeopleAdmin7)
Internal System Login: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/hr
Internal Users include: Employees, Search Support, Reviewers, Search Committee Members (search specific view) and HR user groups. Guest users will be provided special login credentials.
Do you need internal access? Email your request to [email protected] along with the role you need, the department/units you need access to and the HR Service Center who assists you.
To view the applicant site visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu
Helpful Guides and Resources
- General Navigation Guide
- Search Committee Member and Guest User Guide
- How to View a Position Description
Position Management Module - View Classified/Temporary Staff and Unclassified Faculty Position Descriptions (Not utilized for Student positions)
- After logging in at https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/hr, Supervisors, Employees, Search Support, Reviewers and HR Users may view position descriptions they have permission to by selecting the three blue dots in the upper left hand corner of the screen and selecting the Position Management module and then the position description type they wish to view.
- Employee Quick View: select the “My Profile” link in the upper right hand corner of the home screen and then the “Position Descriptions” tab.
- If you wish to create/develop or modify a position description, complete the Position Description template, managed by Classification and Compensation, and submit to [email protected].
Applicant Tracking Module - Initiate a Recruitment, Review and Download Applications, Disposition Applicants, and Navigate Hiring Proposals
- Search Support - Submit Posting Details Template to Initiate a Recruitment
- Search Support - Application Review and Download Instructions
- Search Support - Applicant Disposition and Hiring Proposals Guide
- Search Support - Offer Letter Request Form
Features for Applicants
- Mobile friendly applicant site
- Key Word search within postings
- Browser’s Back button works within system
- User-friendly display for applicant to see a full list of positions they’ve applied for
- Easy navigation to save applications by section and complete later
- Allows more characters per entry field
- Easier process to attach documents such as resumes and transcripts
- Up to 9mb of memory for each document uploaded
Features for Hiring Units, Search Committees, and HR Users
- User-friendly interface with tabs and drill-down options
- Ability to use the back button of your browser
- Home screen “Inbox” to display which items are awaiting the users attention
- Watch List section to track the status of positions or postings users have flagged
- Customizable Shortcuts and My Links tools
- Ability to add or remove columns and save personal preferences
- Ability to easily export report data to Excel
- Ability to post site announcements such as holiday schedule or other important messages
- Spell check for text entry fields built within the system
- For Position Description Records-Customized views; default searches; report exports and bulk edit options
Select Suite - PeopleAdmin 7 also includes the ability to have separate forms and workflows designed for the unique needs of Unclassified Faculty, Classified/Temporary Staff, Academic Wage and Student position types. Another huge plus are the enhanced reporting capabilities and the long awaited ability to integrate with Banner!