Building Talent. Finding Solutions.
Our primary objective is to provide online and classroom training for employees in the area of soft skills, leadership, and manager/supervisor development.
We also work directly with units to assist with strategic planning and organizational development efforts.
Contact us to discuss any needs that you have!
Featured Events & Training Programs
- Manager’s Legal Toolkit (Held annually in October)
- Core Curriculum for Supervisors and Managers (Offered fall, winter and spring terms)
- OSU Training Days (Annual conference held in November)
- Journey Into Leadership (7-session cohort held annually, December-March)
- Leadership Collaborative I: Emergence (5-session collaborative held 1-3 times per year)