Effective December 15, 2014, all OSU on-campus student positions will be posted through Student Jobs @ OSU via OSU’s Job site. To apply for an on-campus student position, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to OSU’s Job site at: jobs.oregonstate.edu/
Step 2: Click on the orange “Student Employee” box
- All open on-campus student positions will now be displayed
- To Sort, click on the arrow next to the column title
- Refine your search by entering your search criteria in the “Search Postings” section
Step 3: Review the Job Posting
- Click “view” located below the Position Title when you find a position that you are interested in
Step 4: Apply to the Job Posting
- Applications are being accepted through the OSU Jobs site
- Click “Apply for This Posting” button located at the top and bottom of the job posting
- If you are a new user, click “New Applicants” and create a new Employment Profile
- If you are a “Returning Applicant”, login using your User Name and Password*
- Complete the required fields and “submit”
*If you cannot remember your username or password or are having trouble logging in, click on the “I Forgot my Username/Password” link or email email@example.com or call (541) 737-0549 for assistance.
- Applications are not being accepted through the OSU Jobs site
- The posting will not have an “Apply For This Posting” button
- Refer to the “Special Instructions to Applicants” section of the posting
- Follow the instructions on how to submit your application
It is important to read the “Special Instructions to Applicants” section of all job postings you are applying to.
If you require technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541) 737-0549.
If you have questions about the position, refer to the “Special Instructions to Applicants” section of the posting for the appropriate contact information.