2023 Flu Shot Clinics for Faculty, Staff & Students
OSU Cascades Flu Shot Clinic
OSU Cascades is hosting a flu shot clinic October 5, 2023 from 12 noon to 3.p.m in the Ray Hall Atrium. Flu vaccines will be given on a first come first serve basis. More details will be posted on Ben Beavs Central.
Additional Options for Flu Shot Clinics
OSU Medical Insurance Plans cover flu shot clinics at many pharmacies or at medical appointments. Go to this website to learn more.
October 3, 2023 - Memorial Union Ballroom on the OSU Corvallis campus. To register for the October 3, 2023 clinic please complete the process below by September 28, 2023.
October 17, 2023 - Memorial Union Ballroom on the OSU Corvallis campus.
Registration for the October 3rd clinic will be open on 9/20/23.
Registration for the October 17th clinic will be open after the 10/3/23 clinic.
It is important to follow the instructions below. Please read them carefully before scheduling. Scheduling without following the directions will result in a delayed appointment the day of the clinic.
- Click the following link to sign up for the clinic. This is the ONLY way to sign up for the flu clinic at the MU Ballroom: OSU Flu Clinic Sign Up
- Enter the Benefit Code (REQUIRED): OSUVAC23
- Enter the following information and click 'Find Appointment'
4. I know this seems counterintuitive, but select NO here
5. Select Flu only at the next page and click 'Check Availability' at the bottom of the page. We will not have any other vaccines available; selecting vaccines other than flu may make it so the scheduler does not work for the participant and they will have to start over at step 1. We will have Fluzone HD available for those who are 65 and older. Limited quantity will be available and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Not eligible for $30 cash payment.
6. Click the appointment time that works best for you and then click ' Continue'. Click show more to see additional appointment times. Do not click on any other location (e.g. Corvallis Fred Meyer) as this will not create an appointment at the correct location.
7. Complete steps 1 thru 5 by clicking 'Continue' at the bottom of each page.
8. Step 4: Insurance is REQUIRED to be completed. It is not optional (unless you are choosing to pay cash, $30). PLEASE BRING ALL INSURANCE CARDS WITH YOU TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TIME.
9. At the bottom of the consent page, you will need to click 'Yes' and then 'Continue'
10. On the following Consent Page, read the Consent, enter your name, choose the appropriate patient relationship, and click 'Confirm Appointment'
11. Next you'll receive your confirmation and you're all set! Note: the COVID vaccine will NOT be available to you at this clinic. You are welcome to make an additional appointment to receive a COVID vaccine when available. Cost may vary now that it is a commercialized product.
PEBB health plan members do not wish to attend these clinics but are interested in a Flu Shot can also consider these options:
PEBB members enrolled in Moda Health medical plans can visit any in-network pharmacy to receive a flu shot at no cost. Use Moda's Find Care tool to discover an in-network pharmacy near you or call your Moda 360 health navigator at 1-844-776-1594.
Providence Health Plan
PEBB members enrolled in Providence medical plans can visit any in-network pharmacy to receive a flu shot at no cost.
Kaiser Health Plan
Flu clinics at Kaiser facilities start Saturday, September 23. Kaiser Permanente members can schedule their flu shot appointment on or after September 11 at www.kp.org/flu. Members who already have an in-person primary or specialty care appointment scheduled on or after Septemeber 11 can get their flu shot during their appointment.