21. How do I request family and medical leave?

If the need for your leave is foreseeable, request leave using EmpCenter (refer to FMLA/OFLA Quick Facts:  Requesting & Use of Leave)

  • Go to the MyTime website (http://mytime.oregonstate.edu/) and Click on the "Login To EmpCenter" Button.
  • Login with your ONID credentials.
  • Under Schedules select "My Time Off"
  • Click Create New Request
  • In the box titled "Absences for FMLA, OFLA, and Military Leave" Click "Continue"
  • Fill out and Submit the form

If the need for your leave is not foreseeable, contact your supervisor as soon as possible. Your supervisor will contact OHR.

Additional information can be found in the Protected Leave User Guide.