How do I withdraw my retirement funds if I am terminating employment?

If you are a PERS member terminating employment and wish to withdraw your funds, download the form from the PERS website or contact PERS at (888) 320-7377 to request the form.

For members of the Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) contact your carrier directly.